Wednesday 4 January 2012

black and white silent film music

So where to find the music from. Seen silent films so i know what i'm looking for -
an upbeat comedy feel. A Charlie Chaplin feel to it. Here's some clips i found of the kind of music i want.



I was told about this free music sight royalty free music so i had a look and it was just what i was looking for, all you gotta do it type in a key word and it comes up with loads of tunes or you can search by genre.
I found silent film songs by Kevin MacLeod including, the chase, gold rush, olde timey, trouble and others. Here's a link to the website and to the one that i chose best in the end.
http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/index.html?keywords=gold+rush&Search=Search
I chose gold rush because as it's described its humorous and bouncy. I played it whilst watching my video to see if it could fit and it worked perfectly, it even ran the correct amount of time 47 seconds.




No comments:

Post a Comment