Wednesday 9 May 2012

new day - new go at texturing :/

I had such trouble with this but i tried again the next day and for some reason now it was working!


so i sorted out nets and took uv snapshots to edit in photshop


for some reason this door was only have texturing i couldn't figure out why so i deleted it and started again with it


yay!



I tested the floor a few times as my texture was stretched too far over which make it look stupid, so i scratched the photo i took




I tested what kind of texture would look better i used my images that i had collected from my camera and used a basic green colour from photoshop to see which would look best, my texture looked best this time so i used that




I also tested my walls to a texture i took from downstairs to a texture from the cg textures website, i chose the cg one as you can see it looked and blended in better, i need to find out how to make my textures not stretch too much, many change the size or something?





Lucky i came across i metal colour on cg textures and thought that could come out looking quite rotty so i set it all up and took it back into maya


I liked the outcome so i've kept it!

No comments:

Post a Comment