Wednesday 9 May 2012

my flowers look too lumpy and out of place - what a waste of time

I had a feeling that this would happen after looking at them compared to my environment and i've decided now that I'm not going to use them and tomorrow i will use the images of two flowers i found on the internet and in unity import them and spread them all around to give a more natural feel to the placement of them and obviously they will look much nicer, if this doesn't work i think my floor looks ok without them anyway so no biggy, i'll see what will happen tomorrow.

Here's a screenshot of my test that i did for the flowers 
shame they didn't fit in well, took a while on them :(

Here's some images i gathered from the net for the unity flower thing


think i'm gonna pick the white one 




i may use this branch to attach to my ship brach like exterior


and the orange one




No comments:

Post a Comment