Wednesday 9 May 2012

Finishing touches before importing into unity

I realised that my ship was just kinda sat there and had not 'crashed' so i put some rubble underneath it to make it look more convincing, i also finished off some texturing, light switches etc and put in my vending machine all done and dusted :D Oh yeah i also added in my lighting and here's what my finished environment looks like just before I'm about to cover it in floor flowers and add some fire or a waterfall particle to the ship. Oh and also scripting and sound! Can't forget those.........


oh crap after inserting this picture i just thought to myself i haven't textured my damn ship have i
:/
silly me

adding in more detail

I wanted my ship to blend in like camouflage, i found it very difficult to uv map it and have definitely done it wrong but to be honest i kind of like what it came out like. Obvs could have been better but it doesn't look bad and blends in just great 

I made sure all the metal wear was textured correctly and i like the bliss tool i used instead of lam beret to give it that extra shine worked well

This is one of the picture i took from downstairs, because it was a smaller asset it didn't stretch which worked out great, which the others wouldn't have stretched, they would have looked as good as this

No comments:

Post a Comment