Wednesday 23 November 2011

start - digital film 1minute instructional video

Idea's

I did a little spider diagram just putting some of my first thoughts down on paper. I like the idea of origami and how to roll a cig best. I'm gonna search youtube looking at some vids that others have done on instructional videos.


here's some vids i found from the net



In one of our inductions me and chris were messing around with the track and dolly and i had an idea to pretend they were train tracks. So i got chris to lay down and pretend that a train was coming. 
I liked this idea best straight away and took loads of different angles and shots of him telling him what to do, how to react and move etc...
I then thought that i could put a tunnel in later where the black screen was and add a humour factor to it as chris and i had a laugh doing it and it looked really funny.
Here's a photo from the induction i took, my idea is to go to morley station where theres a tunnel film afew trains going past and edit it as if chris is gonna get run over :)








No comments:

Post a Comment