Tuesday 18 October 2011

Studio Brief 2 - Range of poses

development - heres my mocks and sketches of front back and sides of my fish on the wacom tablet below see my final of it, i think i'm gonna do him better in illustrator, make it look much better and professional.
I think i got the cute factor down to a tee, it was really hard to do the side view it took me ages but in think im better at it now. Picturing the different angles and things.

heres my fish in illustrator, it looks so much better, I used techniques like the reflect tool to get perfect symmetry and the eclipse tool to get same sized eyes etc. was really easy to colour in too rather than having to shad it in myself with the wacom pen.

so next i changed all of them into illustrator :)

heres two pics above of me trying to figure out the side view, i gave the shadowing a go aswell but i'm not very good at it, im gonna put research in my sketchbook and look more into it. I changed the eye from the above one i think it looks better fully black.
See powerpuff girls eye i was gonna use this cause i was struggling with the eyes but it was pointed out that it was plagiarism which is rightly so! So i just changed it all to black.

No comments:

Post a Comment