Tuesday 18 October 2011

the transformation

originally i thought of maybe exploding my fishes head or body but i decided against it and figured a BOOM would be more cartoony.
i really like this for my flipbook animation when he gets angry and transforms i could draw something similar to this, showing as the pages go his anger. 



This was inspired from images from the internet it took me FOREVER to get this done on illustrator I'm gonna add it to my storyboard but next time not spend so long on just a simple thing really....



I looked at pirana teeth for my characters transformation, something sharp and scary i found these images online and from these developed my teeth.
    

I also looked at muscle fish, i was thinking about putting a body on my fish but then i thought if he grows a body he'll smash his tank or fish bowl so i thought he should just grown in side and turn nasty.

heres my finished piece i chose red cause its an 'evil' colour to use and i think it turned out alright with the teeth and in-larged pupils. His muscles from the muscle fishes turned out ok and i added black where the shadowing of his fists would be.






No comments:

Post a Comment