Thursday 29 September 2011

first try on a wacom pen tablet

I <3 them. If i had £500 to spare i'd go out and buy one right now. Really enjoyed using this piece of equipment and defo gonna keep using it. I like the shortcuts and how its like your actually sketching something on paper, like how hard you press an stuff. Here's what i did on it. :D








So above are the skectches i started early for my storyboard, i knew what i was going to do in my story board early so i drew out the different faces of my fish. I found the tablet easy to use after my tutorial and think for a first go it was pretty damn ok.

here's the little bits.... the ball, crying faces, i tried him in yellow and crazyyyyy eyed. I liked the yellow but i'm gonna try other colours too and put him in illustrator.








No comments:

Post a Comment