Monday 23 April 2012

Floor plans and 3d model

I practised making a mock of what my environment is going to look like , this is how it looked when i started, just made the floors, lift and basic outlines of where the walls will go etc...
I'm gonna work on this and see if i can turn it into my final environment maybe. I'm gonna add the walls and beams and everything see what it looks like to see if it's ok for me to add all my model objects i've made. Seen as i'm running out of time i think it's best that i try and use this model and speed up the process as i still need to model my ship, make it all nature like and texture everything. 
Yeah, starting to panic a lil' bit.


Here's the ground floor and bottom floor of the college where the lift area is. This is where my ship is going to crash, take a look at my floor plan to see where the environment begins and ends. 


Here's my floor plan i made in Illustrator - the key helped really well, helped me think and decide where i want the cut off points in my level and where my crashed ship will go etc... Really helped me in the developing process, imagined it much better with the help of drawing it out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment