Wednesday 14 March 2012

My sceneography and Mood boards


 Thought I'd put my sceneography up here and mood boards up here to show my initial idea. I'm feeling quite confident about my idea and the time i have to produce it in. I'm really liking this module and everything it involves. I'm going to start off by gathering as much research as possible and from this start designing some concept art/ floor plans/ perspective drawings etc... Then I'm fully ready to sit down with Unity and go crazyyyyyyy. I've taken some photos of the uni to get the feel of the textures and lighting that may be used. Later on I'm gonna look more into these by going round and taking close up photos of the floors/ walls etc and find some textures which would look like they would fit after a UFO had landed inside the college.

SCENEOGRAPHY – REFINED BRIEF

Name : Hollie Lowry

Project Brief :  UFO
Project Title : 'Should have rang in sick'

Broad Audience :  Mature

Mood / Atmosphere :  
Scary/ Dark/ Death

Scene Description

Time of Day :             you can't see outside - who knows?
                                     
INTERIOR - a few rooms and hallway

Explanation / Backstory of Scene :
You thought it was going to be a normal day at college, you've fallen asleep in a lecture and wake up to a loud thud. Everyone around you has disappeared and something doesn't feel…. right.
You walk out of the lecture theatre and up the steps towards the cafeteria. You feel a drop on your shoulder, as you go to wipe it off you notice it's red, you start to panic. As you slowly muster the courage to look up, a horrifically tortured students torso impales you killing you instantly. the end.
just kidding :)
All the students have vanished, the alive ones anyway. Corpses are mangled and mutilated on the cafeteria tables as if they were the meal. Pipes are burst dripping with blood. And your gonna have to take the stairs cause the lifts not working. Something has crashed into the college. And something is roaming the halls. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment