Wednesday 1 February 2012

turns out i can't use my god damn tunnel after all.

So after all my time i've spent making tunnels in photoshop for my video Matt tells me today that i can't use them because i didn't film it with green screens and if i wanted to use what i had now I' d have to animate a mask in adobe after effects which i have NO IDEA how to do. Matt bless him showed me abit on how to do it today and i took a few screen shots to show a tiny bit of what id have to do and why it won't work.
So, heres the tunnels i painstakingly made in photoshop to drop in final cut.... ( thanks to chris 2nd year who told me i could do that when actually you can't! :P ) next time i think i'll ask Matt or Mike
To be honest i don't think they look that bad, i think i did a pretty ok job if i would have been able to use them.

chris edited out of it below with a wacom tablet and photoshop


after effects what Matt tried showing me




heres when i tried drawing my own tunnel to drop in but then i thought of the better idea to edit in the one i captured on camera and use my wacom tablet and crop and eraser tool in photoshop to create something more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment