Thursday 9 February 2012

Here's my finished animatic with my recorded sounds.


Here's my finished animatic, this really helped be develop my story and i wouldn't have been able to do my animation without it. Throughout the animating process i was constantly looking back at the storyboards and animatic to see if i'd missed anything or forgot. It's really made me realise more how import these things are to animation. I took my animatic into photoshop first, got the pics then moved them into final cut. I added my sound effects id recorded in the studio booths at college and worked out the timing correctly and where the sounds would go etc... I did have a script in advance so i had a pretty good idea and was organised in where everything went. except my maya folder and groups haha :P

So yeah have a look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment