Sunday 5 February 2012

angry birds research

I found these from youtube, they really helped me with my pre-production stuff from colours to the way they move to storyboards to sounds. It was nice to see what other people have done to animate angry birds too.

stopmotion


See the one below this one really helped me in my animation it's created by the angry bird team and everything about it is awesome. The colours are great, fit nicely with the lighting and camera angles. The storyboard is entertaining and fits well with the sound effects and music. I like how they sound and the way the move i'm defo gonna make some ideas based off this. 


heres a how to video of the one above too really interesting - great video for storyboarding here. 


wtf...
blender
don't think i like the look of blender.

kinda slow to get into...

No comments:

Post a Comment