Thursday 19 January 2012

modelling my angry birds

I had such a hard time at first i left maya in a corner for so long. I found it really hard to make the shapes do what i wanted to and the angles to pan and rotate the right way. It drove me totally insane. But i picked it back up in the last 2 weeks and tried and tried and tried. Here's some images from when i first started struggling to make a simple triangle lol i think i still can't make one though! triangle's are hard!



getting better! i did these all on my own - so proud at that point :)
The pigs body went funny though so i started again to get a more round like my model shape.



thats more like it for roundness. The image planes came in handy so much it was a pain in the ass to get the up though and keep them up in the right place. Mine kept disappearing! 




Now.... heres so tricks i learned later on from friends in the second year wooooo :D

Booleons! 
can't wait to use these in another animation i was like woowwwwwwwww
when i was showed. I got told to think of it like a cup it goes empty and you can put things in it. If everyone told me things like this it would be so nice and simple :)






No comments:

Post a Comment