Monday 31 October 2011

Studio brief 4 - final floor plan,elevations and concept art


above - my floor plan of the house that he lives in i scanned this is and then went over it in illustrator i included the sofas, tankd and dining room table, he doesnt really need much... he's a fish.

A and B floor elevations.

here's the final floor elevations for his house. 
On the left see it from the side measurements are in my book cause the scanning in kept slicing off them no matter how hard i tried. 
one the right see the front side same on the back and vis versa. Measurements again are in my book.
I found it really good to sketch these then scan in and go over i find the process easier to do it from my hand to paper than on the computer.

here is the floor plan for the fish tank above and the elevation plan, it seems simple but obviously it is a fish tank... 1st image is the side elevation measurements are in my book.
Second image is floor plan, see the house, garden, and transporting  tank devise.

here's the front elevation. just a simple fish tank.



i wanted to do his fathers sushi restaurant concept art so here i went over my scanned images. If i had more time, wait scrath that, if i would have made more time i would have crated a logo for his fathers restaurant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment